News Flash

Codes Department

Posted on: August 27, 2019

Short Term Rentals

rental house

The Cookeville Codes Department would like to remind you that Short Term Rentals such as Airbnb and Vacation Rentals by Owner (VRBO) need a Short Term Rental Permit (STRP).  For more information please visit our website at and look under the How do I or FAQ section.  You may also call the Codes Department directly at 931.520.5268.  Thank you

Facebook Twitter Email