- How do I apply for water service?
If you are simply having a service such as water switched over into your name, you can apply for service at City Hall (931) 520-5591 at 45 E Broad (click here for Google map to City Hall)
- How do I apply for a new water meter? A new water meter for new construction can be obtained by coming to the Water Quality Control Department at 1860 S Jefferson (click here for Google map to WQC Department)
- How do I apply for a new sewer tap? A sewer tap for new construction can be obtained by first applying for a valid plumbing permit issued by The City of Cookeville Codes Department located in City Hall and then coming to the Water Quality Control Department at 1860 S Jefferson and paying a connection charge as listed in the Rates portion of our website (click here for Google map to WQC Department)
- I had a water leak and would like an adjustment on my bill? If you have a water leak it is possible in some cases to get an adjustment. You must call Brent Herron, Customer Service/Metering Superintendent at (931) 520-5229.
- How do I stop service?
To discontinue your water service, you must come by City Hall at 45 E Broad and request service be shut off.
- If your aren’t connected to the City Sewer System or if you live outside the City Limits, then chances are you have a traditional septic system. Visit the EPA website that answers questions and provides tips on the maintenance and care of your septic system. (Click Here to Visit EPA SepticSmart website)
FAQ WaterStaff 2016-11-07T10:28:09+00:00