Welcome to the City of Cookeville Police Department’s Website!
If you are a victim or witness to a crime or you would like to report suspicious activity, please dial 911 for emergencies or call 931-526-2125 for non-emergency situations.
- If you need a copy of an accident report, go to www.buycrash.com or visit our Police Department at 10 E Broad St.
- If you have been involved in a crash and are a resident of Tennessee, make you sure you fill out this form: Owner / Driver Report
- Incident Reports are available for $.15 per page.
- Local background checks are also available Monday – Friday 8 AM – 4 PM.
- Fingerprint services are available by appointment only by contact 931-520-5345.
- Evidence pickup is available by appointment only by contacting 931-520-5345.
- Annual Complaint/Internal Affairs Investigation Summary: 2017 Complaint Analysis
Link to terrorism information: