Farmer’s Market Permits for Out of County Residents

IF YOU ARE NOT A RESIDENT OF PUTNAM COUNTY, please be advised that in order to receive a permit from the City of Cookeville for the 2018 Farmer’s Market, a letter from your county agriculture extension agent is required. A new letter must be obtained each year in order for you to be issued a permit. The Cookeville Farmer’s Market is a producer only market, no buying and reselling is allowed. If you have any questions please call City Hall at (931) 526-9591.

2018-01-03T14:34:50+00:00 January 6th, 2016|Categories: Announcements|Tags: , |