Police Officer Applicants
Applicants should submit the following application with or without a resume to email@example.com no later than the deadline noted on the job advertisement/posting. Submissions received after the posted deadline will not be considered.
Applicants are required to complete the fillable forms below, and bring them with you on exam day. DO NOT SUBMIT THESE FORMS WITH YOUR APPLICATION.
- Confidential Questionnaire:
- Completed questionnaire must be signed by the applicant and notarized
- Physical Fitness Test Score Sheet includes a Physician’s Authorization form
- Your physician must sign this form
- Release and Waiver of Claims form
- This form must be signed by the applicant and notarized
- Photograph and Photo ID
- Applicants should bring with them a passport style photo of themselves not more than six (6) months old. Applicant will also be required to present a photo ID (such as Driver’s License) at Registration.
The City of Cookeville is an EOE. Should you require special physical accommodations in order to take this exam or if you have questions, please notify this office immediately by calling 931-520-5289.