Before any inspections will be made, the following must be in place:
- Access to a portable toilet for worker’s use.
- A 2-inch stone ramp to site to prevent mud from being tracked onto streets.
- Straw bales, silt fences or other erosion control devices to keep soil and debris from leaving the site.
Inspections required for all structures:
- Site Review and Erosion Control compliance (confirm setbacks; property corners to be located prior to inspection)
- Footing (before concrete is ordered or poured)
- Sill Plate and Anchor Bolts
- Plumbing rough-in
- Heating and air rough-in
- Electrical rough-in
- Drywall / Sheetrock
- Certificate of Occupancy (before structure is occupied)